| Location: Haizhu District, Guangzhou City Number of Recruitment: 3 Salaries: Negotiable Valid Time: 2014.01.01 to 2014.12.30 |
1. Effectively maintain the company's existing customer relationships and tap more and larger sales opportunities;
2. Establish new sales channels, introduce products to the channels, and understand customer feedback in a timely manner to continuously obtain business opportunities;
3. Under the guidance of superior leaders, it can independently complete the whole process of reporting, signing, supplying and returning funds.
1. No restrictions on men and women, secondary education or above;
2, 2 years of sales work experience in the computer software industry;
3. Can accept pressure and adapt to business trips;
4. Fluent in Mandarin and better in Cantonese.
| software test |
| Location: Haizhu District, Guangzhou City Number of Recruitment: 2 Salaries: Negotiable Valid Time: 2014.01.01 to 2014.12.30 |
1. Learn product functions, understand functional goals, write test plans, test cases;
2. Test environment configuration and version backup;
3. Responsible for product functional test, system test and confirmation test, and submit test report;
4. Timely feedback test results.
1. College degree or above, computer and related majors;
2. Skills and skills:
1) Familiar with common office software and SQL2000 operation;
2) Familiar with common software testing environment and testing methods;
3) Professional test training is preferred;
1) Rigorous and meticulous work and a sense of responsibility;
2) Diligent and practical, good at analyzing and thinking about problems;
3) Have a sense of time, strong independence and teamwork spirit.
| Technical support / maintenance |
| Work place: Tianhe District, Guangzhou |
Number of Recruitment: 2
Effective time: 2014.01.01 to 2014.12.30
1. Responsible for daily computer hardware and peripheral equipment maintenance and management;
2. Responsible for system maintenance and technical inspection services of equipment provided by the company to customers;
3. Timely communication with customers and feedback system maintenance information;
3. Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. Technical secondary school or above, computer related major;
2. With more than one year of relevant work experience is preferred, familiar with the maintenance of computer hardware and network equipment and other peripherals, and strong hands-on ability;
3. Work conscientiously, pragmatically, with a high sense of responsibility and integrity;
3. Have a good team spirit and customer service awareness,
4, with good language expression and communication and coordination ability.